All prices are per pound unless noted.
We carry more than what is listed here—please call (413) 586-0150 or email your all-grain recipe, and I would be happy to assemble it for you.
Grains are whole, I can mill the grains if needed, for 25 cents per pound. Thanks!
- Rahr US Standard 2-row Pale-$1.75/lb.-Good workhorse base malt
- Rahr US Standard 2-row—55 pound sack–$75.00
- Rahr US White Wheat-$2.25/lb.-Very light colored wheat malt
- Crisp UK 60L Crystal-$2.99/lb. –Medium amber caramel malt
- Crisp UK Chocolate Malt-$2.99/lb. –Dark malt with chocolate flavors
- Crisp UK Roasted Barley (unmalted)-$2.99/lb.-Classic dark grain for stouts
- Crisp UK Black Malt-$2.99/lb.-Deep black and smoky
- Weyerman German Pilsner-$2.25/lb.-Famous for high quality
- Weyermann German Munich-$2.50/lb.-Classic and malty
- Weyermann German Vienna-$2.50/lb.-Full bodied, golden colored
- Weyermann German Pale Wheat-$2.50/lb.-Classic weizenbier malt
- Crisp Maris Otter Pale Ale-$2.25/lb.-Premium UK pale ale malt
- Briess Cara-Pils-$2.99/lb.-Adds sweetness and body but little color
- Briess Special Roast-$2.99/lb.-Biscuity and malty
- Flaked Oats (US)-$2.99/lb.-adds body and mouthfeel
- Flaked Corn (US)-$2.99/lb.-lightens up a beer
- Chateau Belgian Aromatic-$2.99/lb.-Strong malt aroma
- Chateau Belgian Biscuit-$2.99/lb.-Nutty and biscuity