Please call ahead (413) 586-0150 or email if picking up at the store-Thanks!
- BSG 6.5 gallon food-grade primary fermenting bucket with grommeted lid
- Glass carboy secondary fermenter- 5 gallon size
- Twin Lever bottle capper for capping bottles
- Hydrometer for testing specific gravity and alcohol content
- Floating Thermometer
- Instruction Booklet
- B-Brite or similar cleanser
- Airlocks for fermenters plus stopper for carboy
- BSG Rack & Fill siphoning and bottle filling set
What you will need to have:
- 16-20 quart stockpot for boiling the wort
- 48-52 twelve ounce re-cappable beer bottles or equivalent
- Plain bleach or other sanitizing liquid such as Star-San or Iodofor
- You will also need to choose a recipe kit to brew.
Click here to see our Yankee Brewer Recipe Kits